Organisation von Veranstaltungen
"An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest" was the conclusion of Benjamin Franklin about the active exchange of knowledge in his time. Therefore, it is a key objective of IRGoCC to support the dialogue between science, politics, economy and other relevant fields in society where knowledge about crisis communication (management) is needed.
The best way to do that is to create platforms where academics, practitioners and experts can meet, discuss or plan future projects. The planning and support of conferences, workshops and similar kinds of events, therefore, is a key service IRGoCC is offering. In this context, we also support the training of young academics.
Our services at a glance
- Organization of meetings
- Organization of conferences
- Facilitation of contacts with adequate experts or partners
- Advice on the placement of adequate speakers (e.g. for workshops and conferences)
- Monitoring and evaluation of events
- Press and media relations
- Seminars and trainings on crisis communication (management)