Start-up Week Germany at Ilmkubator
Start-up Week Germany 2021
We are excited to finally share with you this year's Start-up Week program!
- Friday, November 12: We will start with an event of our partner PATON: You will learn how to use different databases for market and industry research. More
- Monday, November 15: Prospective founders from the Ilmkubator network can learn more about venture capital in an input lecture by High-Tech Gründerfonds. More
- Wednesday, November 17: Scientists who want to start a company can find out about the EXIST start-up scholarship and research transfer funding formats and talk to scholarship holders. More
- Thursday, November 18: Learn more about "Appreciative Organizational Development" in the last workshop of the series "Founder Perspectives" with Reinhold Pabst. More
- Thursday, November 18: Chat with other entrepreneurs, founders and interested parties at the Ilmkubator.connects Founders' Roundtable. This time the guest is the start-up the boostcamp UG (haftungsbeschränkt) from Jena. More
All events take place online and can be attended free of charge. Registration is possible via Turm II (Research Service > Ilmkubator).
We look forward to seeing you!
During the nationwide action week of the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy, partners of the start-up week offer workshops, seminars, business games, competitions and many other events around the topic of professional self-employment. Together we want to set impulses for a new start-up culture and a friendlier start-up climate in Germany.