Real time scheduling algorithm for 5G cellular communication on software defined radios
- Kind of work:
- Student research project, Bachelor Thesis, Master thesis, Advanced Research Project (MSCSP)
- Applications with requirements of high reliability and low latency need to be addressed specifically when compared to the other applications. The focus of this project is to design a scheduling algorithm for future cellular communication that improves the performance of real time applications, with respect to latency and reliability.
1. Research on real time scheduling algorithms for LTE/5G
2. Implementation of the algorithm on open source solutions of Openairinterface5G or srsLTE.
3. To test the validation on real time hardware using SDRs
1. Knowledge of cellular communication systems
2. very good programming skills on C/C++
3. The ability to solve practical issues while working on the hardware setup (USRPs, Linux systems etc.)