Drone-Aided Communication as a Key Enabler for 5G and Resilient Public Safety Networks
- Kind of work:
- Advanced Seminar
M.Sc. Oleksandr Andryeyev
- in progress
- Drone-aided communications is becoming more and more interesting as it can significantly improve service quality in 5G+ networks.
However, this new technology poses new challenges and is intensively researched.
The idea of this work is to conduct a literature research on the most important possibilities and key challenges in the application to communication networks.
* Literature study on drone-aided communications;
* Analysis of the perspectives and problems of the new technology.
* Analytical mind, ability to work independently
* Knowledge of communications systems will be a plus