Survey: Aerial Base Station Placement in Future Cellular Networks
- Kind of work:
- Advanced Seminar
M.Sc. Oleksandr Andryeyev
- Nowadays the use of Aerial Base Stations (ABSs) become more and more attractive approach to increase the system capacity in areas with temporarily high data demand.
* literature survey on ABS placement;
* identification of open problems and future research directions;
* summary on existing work, assumptions and lessons learned.
1) Non-cooperative Aerial Base Station Placement via Stochastic Optimization, Daniel Romero and Geert Leus, 2019.