We try to give you as much information as possible. However, our statements cannot be regarded as legally binding information. The information is not conclusive and does not cover all cases. Only the rules in the respective ordinances and regulations and their interpretation by the respective responsible authorities (Government, district, university) are binding. If you have any questions or uncertainties, please do not hesitate to contact these offices with our support. You are welcome to send us an e-mail.
For people infected with Corona:
- No longer required to isolate yourself, you may leave your own apartment.
- General mask obligation outside the own apartment for infected persons
(At least 5 days or until 48 hours after the end of the symptoms. End after ten days at the latest).
- Hospitals, nursing homes and shared accommodation may not be entered.
When you're traveling:
- When entering Germany: no restrictions
- On the plane: no restrictions
- In German long-distance traffic (e.g. ICE train): no restrictions
- In Thuringian local traffic (e.g. STB, bus): no restrictions
At the university:
- No restrictions, the hygiene concept is suspended
In health care:
- At the doctor's: FFP2 mask obligation
- In hospitals: FFP2 mask obligation
- In nursing homes: FFP2 mask requirement
- Other medical facilities: FFP2 mask obligation
Further restrictions do not exist.
Official Corona Information of the University
- Current information of the university
- Infection Protection Concept of the University
- Information about contact-tracing
Corona Information on Studies / Examinations
On the intranet:
- Corona-specific peculiarities regarding examinations
- Current information on examinations
- Current information on studies