We try to give you as much information as possible. However, our statements cannot be regarded as legally binding information. The information is not conclusive and does not cover all cases. Only the rules in the respective ordinances and regulations and their interpretation by the respective responsible authorities (Government, district, university) are binding. If you have any questions or uncertainties, please do not hesitate to contact these offices with our support. You are welcome to send us an e-mail.
At the university:
- Keep a minimum distance of 1.5 meters
- If the minimum distance is not maintained, masks are mandatory
When you're traveling:
- When entering Germany: no restrictions
- On the plane: no restrictions
- In German long-distance traffic (e.g. ICE train): FFP2 mask obligation
- In Thuringian local traffic (e.g. STB, bus): Mask obligation (OP or FFP2 mask).
In health care:
- At the doctor's: FFP2 mask obligation
- In hospitals: FFP2 mask obligation + test obligation (the latter is omitted for vaccinated and recovered persons as well as for short stays)
- In nursing homes: FFP2 mask requirement + testing requirement (the latter is omitted for vaccinated and recovered individuals and for short stays).
- Other medical facilities: FFP2 mask obligation
Further restrictions do not exist.