- Understanding the basics, potential and limitations of using big data technologies
- Knowledge of the principles and techniques of current technologies and platforms such as Hadoop and Spark
- Learn practical skills to use these platforms
- Application of the acquired skills within the framework of a small practical project
- Practical implementation on a cluster
- Basic technical understanding Data management, programming
- Basic knowledge of statistics
- Programming experience (e.g. Java, Python, Scala etc.)
- Unix/Linux knowledge
|Duration of each attendance appointment: 90 minutes|
You are interested in this course, but it is currently not offered? Then please send us your request by e-mail.
Participation fee for the entire module:1,250 EUR (plus VAT) The fee includes the accompanying documents as well as the scientific support in the practical phases between individual attendance phases.
Early bird discount: 10% for registrations up to
Cancellation up to two weeks before the event: 250 EUR.
Cancellation later than two weeks before the start of the event: 100% of the participation fee A substitute candidate can be provided.