Campus sports hall
· Pandemic: infection protection concept
- The participants are obliged to wear a mouth and nose protector when entering the foyer and from there until entering the respective sports facility and when leaving until the exit from the campus sports hall.
- the participants must ensure that the prescribed minimum distance of at least 1.50m is observed among each other.
- Before entering the respective sports facilities, hands must be disinfected with the hand disinfectant provided.
Outdoor sports on the USZ site
· See infection protection concept during pandemic
External sports facilities
· The respective sports facility regulations apply.
· Pandemic: the respective infection protection concepts of the sports facilities must be observed!
· The respective course instructor is responsible for information regarding access to sports facilities
· Pandemic-related changes in sports facilities, the switch to online training or a temporary closure of the sports facilities do not justify a complete refund of the course fees. If individual course dates cannot be attended due to ordered quarantine measures, there is no entitlement to a refund of the fees.