The Group of Economic Theory hosted the 55th Hohenheimer Oberseminar. During the scientific seminar for young researchers, 14 papers from various research directions were intensively discussed. Among them, four papers were submitted by researchers from TU Ilmenau and their co-authors:
- Victoriia Noskova (TU Ilmenau): Voice Assistants as Gatekeepers for Consumption? - How Information Intermediaries Shape Competition
- Philipp Kunz-Kaltenhäuser, Oliver Budzinski (TU Ilmenau) & Arne Feddersen (University of Southern Denmark): Demand for TV Broadcasts of UEFA Champions League Games in Danish Television – The Impact of Uncertainty of Outcome, Team Reputation, and Superstars
- Uwe Cantner (Friedrich-Schiller University of Jena), Thomas Grebel & Xijie Zhang (TU Ilmenau): Too poor to make a difference in science
- Oliver Budzinski & Juliane Mendelsohn (TU Ilmenau): Regulating Big Tech: From Competition Policy to Sector Regulation?
Researchers from the universities of Düsseldorf, Giessen, Hohenheim, Kassel, Weimar, Friedrichshafen (Zeppelin University), and Pforzheim contributed the other papers of the rich program. Furthermore, researchers from the universities of Bochum, Marburg and Rotterdam participated.
In addition, researchers from TU Ilmenau contributed with opponent comments to the following papers:
- Maike Eric (Hochschule Pforzheim): Residential parking supply and car ownership
Opponent comment by Juliane Mendelsohn and Sophia Gaenssle (TU Ilmenau)
- Justus Haucap, Talha Simsek (Heinrich-Heine-Universität Düsseldorf): Die Standortwahl von Spielbanken in Deutschland:
Eine empirische Analyse
Opponent comment by Sophia Gaenssle (TU Ilmenau)
- Sebastian Fuit-Bosch (Zeppelin University): Die Umsetzung des Deutschlandtaktes als Frage der künftigen Organisationsform des
Opponent comment by Andreas Schöne (TU Ilmenau)