This year, the Ilmkubator, the start-up service of the TU Ilmenau, is again involved as a partner of the nationwide start-up week of the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy.
Start-up Week 2021 at the TU Start-up Service "Ilmkubator
From 15 to 21 November, players in Germany's start-up landscape will offer interested parties various workshops, seminars, business games, competitions and other events on the topic of professional self-employment. Together, these events are intended to provide impetus for a new start-up culture and a friendlier start-up climate in Germany.
After the successful participation of the Ilmkubator in the Gründungswoche 2020, the team of the Gründerservice has put together a varied program again this year:
- Friday, November 12: It starts with an event of our partner PATON: You will learn how to use different databases for market and industry research. More
- Monday, November 15: Prospective founders from the Ilmkubator network can learn more about venture capital in an input lecture by High-Tech Gründerfonds. More
- Wednesday, November 17: Scientists who want to start a company can find out about the EXIST start-up scholarship and research transfer funding formats and talk to scholarship holders. More
- Thursday, November 18: Learn more about "Appreciative Organizational Development" in the last workshop of the series "Founder Perspectives" with Reinhold Pabst. More
- Thursday, November 18: Chat with other entrepreneurs, founders and interested parties at the Ilmkubator.connects Founders' Roundtable. This time the guest is the start-up the boostcamp UG (haftungsbeschränkt) from Jena. More
The programme is aimed at all those interested in the TU llmenau as well as (prospective) founders and entrepreneurs. Members of other Thuringian universities are also welcome to register for the events.
All events take place online and can be attended free of charge; the event language is German.
Registration is possible via Tower II (Research Service > Ilmkubator).
More information about the foundation week can be found here https://www.gruendungswoche.de/.
The Ilmkubator is funded by the BMWi and EXIST.