- 25.03.2023: Start of registration
- 15.03.2023: End of submission of proposals for Minisymposia
- 16.06.2023: End of early registration
- 31.07.2023: End of abstract submission
- xx.xx.2023: End of cancellation
- 24.09.2023: End of registration
- 25.09.2023: Opening of the DMV Annual Meeting, beginning of the scientific program
The following fees apply depending on different status:
Members of the DMV
Students, members of the DMV
Extra costs Credit payment: 10 €
Please use the Converia platform to register as a participant and submit a talk.
Please note the deadlines.
The conference fee includes: conference materials, access to all scientific sessions, coffee breaks and welcome reception.
The registration platform can also be used to register for the conference dinner on Tuesday evening (€ 80).
If you have to cancel the registration, you get 80 % back until 30 days before the start of the event. In all other cases, the financial responsibilities of the participants remain fully effective.
The registration platform can also be used to submit a talk.
Submission of talks in Sections is open to all participants. The submissions will be reviewed and possibly accepted by the corresponding Section Heads.
Talks in the Minisymposia are invited by the corresponding organizers.
The deadline for submission is 31.07.2023.