Start-ups and innovation in Ilmenau - Start-up talk and founders' table on 01 July
The Ilmkubator start-up service invites interested parties to the start-up talk on Thursday, 1 July 2021. Under the topic "Start-ups and innovation in Ilmenau", founders, entrepreneurs and start-up stakeholders from Ilmenau will meet from 2:30 pm to talk to each other and present Ilmenau as a location for innovative start-ups.
What distinguishes Ilmenau as a location for innovation, how can founders be supported even better and what should Ilmenau's start-up scene look like in a few years? Entrepreneurs and guests from the local start-up scene will discuss these questions in two entertaining panel discussions. In addition, there will also be interactive start-up presentations in which technology-oriented start-ups from the vicinity of TU Ilmenau that have been founded in the last year will introduce themselves. Reports are given on the founding process, products and services are presented and contacts are made. Viewers can get into conversation with the founders and ask questions.
- 2:30 p.m.: Welcome by representatives of the university, the city of Ilmenau and the Ilm district.
- 3:00 p.m.: Panel discussion "Ilmenau as a start-up and innovation location", including the managing directors of Ilmsens GmbH and 4FriendsOnly.com Internet Technologies AG
- 3:50 p.m.: Start-up presentations 1: u.works GmbH, eCeramix GmbH, EXIST project NOVU AI
- 4:15 p.m.: Start-up presentations 2: tediro GmbH, Grace Cloud Gmbh, KupTec UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
- 4:45 p.m. Panel discussion "Ilmenau as a start-up location of the future", among others with the business promoter of the city of Ilmenau, TGZI director Rüdiger Horn and Gründungsgeflüster
- 5:30 p.m.: Closing and transition to the Ilmkubator.connects Founders' Roundtable (from 6.00 p.m.)
The Founder's Talk is aimed at entrepreneurs and start-up stakeholders from Thuringia and expressly invites all those interested in start-ups and those who are curious about the university and the city to take part. Discussions that arise during the Founders' Talk can be deepened afterwards at the Ilmkubator.connectsFounders' Roundtable . The events take place hybrid and are transmitted via the video conferencing tool Cisco Webex. Access data and further information on the Founder's Talk can be obtained by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or from the event overview.
The Ilmkubator is the start-up service of the TU Ilmenau and is funded by the BMWi and EXIST in the line EXIST-Potentials. In cooperation with its partners, the Ilmkubator provides support in all phases of self-employment - regardless of whether there is only an idea, a concrete start-up project or the start-up process is already underway. In addition to classic start-up consulting, the service portfolio also includes intensive coaching, qualification and teaching offers, networking events, contact mediation and access to and advice on funding opportunities.