Welcome to the website of the Universitätsgesellschaft Ilmenau - Freunde, Förderer, Alumni e.V.. The University Society sees itself as a link for all those who have an interest in the prosperity of the TU Ilmenau, especially in the promotion of its scientific, cultural and student life. It supports the university ideally and materially in fulfilling its scientific and humanistic educational tasks in academic teaching and research and is committed to preserving the tradition and identity of Ilmenau's engineering education.
Prof. Dr.-Ing. habil. Dr. h. c. Dagmar Schipanski
Visiting address: Kontorhaus, Langewiesener Straße 32, Room 1130 98693 Ilmenau
The office is open on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 09:00 am to 12:30 pm.
Postal address: PF 10 05 65 98684 Ilmenau
+49 3677 69-4794
Other Members of the Management Board
- Univ.-Prof. Dr.-Ing. habil. Kai-Uwe Sattler, President of the TU Ilmenau
- Frank Wicht, Managing Director EasternGraphics GmbH Ilmenau
- Petra Enders, District Administrator of the Ilm District
- Dr. Daniel Schultheiß, Lord Mayor of the City of Ilmenau
- Marco Jacob, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Sparkasse Arnstadt-Ilmenau
- Robby Krämer, Siemens AG
- Rüdiger Horn, Managing Director of Technologie- und Gründerzentrum Ilmenau GmbH
- Dennys Klein, Chancellor of the TU Ilmenau
As a member of the Universitätsgesellschaft Ilmenau you will regularly receive information about research and developments at the TU Ilmenau as well as invitations to events and to alumni meetings. At the same time, with a membership you support the tradition, the scientific and cultural life at the TU Ilmenau as well as the bond of the graduates to their alma mater!
A membership of the association enables
- contact to the TU Ilmenau
- regular information on scientific and cultural highlights
- the promotion of the tradition of the TU Ilmenau
- extensive further education offers in cooperation with the TU Ilmenau Service GmbH
- the organization of scientific and cultural events, such as the Senior Citizens' Academy
- prizes for outstanding doctorates and post-doctoral theses
- the financing of services for graduates (e.g. ceremonial exmatriculation)
Membership fees per year:
- natural persons: 25 €
- reduced fee (students, seniors): 10 €
- legal persons: 100 € (guideline)
Account number: 1113 011 862 Bank code: 840 510 10
IBAN: DE86 8405 1010 1113 0118 62 BIC: HELADEF1ILK
Due to the current situation, the 2021 General Meeting planned for 23 April must be postponed to autumn 2021.