Before starting your studies there are many questions like
- How do I find the right course of study for me?
- What requirements does a course of study entail?
- Which formal requirements do I have to fulfil?
- No chemistry in my Abitur - can I still study mechanical engineering?
- What career opportunities do I have after graduation?
In personal discussions we offer support for a reflected, structured and independent decision.
We advise on:
- Decision-making processes (e.g. change of subject and university, doubts about studies, transition from Bachelor to Master, doctorate)
- Personal and/or study-related challenges (e.g. starting studies, learning and working techniques, self-motivation, exam stress, study and self-organisation)
- Crisis situations
- Career entry and life/work planning