Responsible: Dr.-Ing. Dominik Krauße
target groups: 6th semester EIT, II
- repetition basic circuits,
- functional circuits with OPVs (computing and control circuits, non-linear functions),
- negative-feedback theory and frequency response compensation,
- basic structures of integrated circuit technology (with circuit view),
- non-linear amplifier circuits,
- AD and DA converters,
- voltage and power supply circuits and controls
Notes on teaching in the summer semester 2022
The lectures and seminars take place in presence.
Detailed information can be found in Moodle, self-enrollment is also possible.