TU Ilmenau/ Michael Reichel
You have an innovative idea and want to start your own business? The environment of the TU Ilmenau offers you excellent know-how, a good infrastructure and outstanding support in implementing your founding idea.
Here you will find contact points and support programs that can help you set up your own company, from drawing up a business plan to establishing contacts and providing theoretical and practical skills to financial implementation.
Information on setting up a company
- kick-off. bundles the start-up support of the TU Ilmenau. A network of founders, people interested in founding a company, investors, sponsors, advisors and mentors creates a mutual exchange of ideas and experiences.
- EXIST is a support program of the Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology (BMWi). The EXIST start-up grant supports university graduates, scientists and students in the preparation of their technology-oriented and knowledge-based business start-up.
- ThEx The Thuringian Centre for Business Start-ups and Entrepreneurship (ThEx) brings together under one roof all of the state-funded consulting services for business start-ups offered by the chambers and consulting networks as well as the quality assurance agency for funded management consulting in the Free State.
- High-Tech Gründerfonds High-Tech Gründerfonds invests venture capital in young, promising technology companies. It provides technology-oriented start-ups with the urgently needed start-up capital and ensures the necessary supervision and support of the management.
- Ilmkubator The Ilmkubator, together with a large number of partners, provides support in all phases of self-employment - regardless of whether only an idea exists, a concrete start-up project already exists or the start-up process is already underway.