Looking for Student Assistant at Ilmkubator Start-up Service (Blended Makerspace)
The Ilmkubator Gründerservice is looking for support in the assistant team as soon as possible. for the areas of Start-up Space and Blended Makerspace (10-30h/month)!
The following tasks are waiting for you:
- Support in the organization, implementation and follow-up of events and workshops
- Support in the conception and implementation of an Ilmkubator Lab and supervision of the coworking offer in the Start-up Space
- Support in project-related public relations.
You work in a team with other student assistants and are in constant contact with the Ilmkubator staff.
What you bring to the table:
- Interest in the topics of entrepreneurship and innovation
- Initial experience in organizing events and workshops
- Very good knowledge of MS Office and presentation software (ideally: Adobe Creative Cloud)
- Experience with the maker scene, prototyping and co-working
- Engineering background and practical experience (e.g. 3D printing, CNC milling) is an advantage
- Cooperation and networking with other players on campus, such as the student workshop UNIKAT
- Excellent German and very good written and spoken English skills
- Responsible approach to work, creativity and initiative We require a careful and structured way of working as well as the ability to work in a team and flexibility.
We offer you an interesting and varied job in an interdisciplinary, well-networked team and an exciting field of work. You will get to know innovative ideas and the Ilmenau and Thuringia start-up scene and can help shape it. The position is initially limited to 3 months, an extension is possible.
The employment is based on the rates set at the TU Ilmenau for student assistants. If the above tasks attract you, you want to gain practical experience and help shape the start-up culture on campus, send your CV and a letter of motivation to email@example.com
The application deadline is November 30, 2022. If you have any questions, please contact Jan Radicke or Matthias Testa via the email address above.
We are looking forward to meeting you!