Looking for student assistant (Blended Makerspace)
The Ilmkubator Gründerservice is looking for support in the team of assistants as soon as possible for the areas Gründerspace and Blended Makerspace (20h/month)!
The following tasks are waiting for you:
- Support in the organization, implementation and follow-up of events and workshops
- Support in the conception and implementation of an Ilmkubator Lab and supervision of the coworking offer in the Gründerspace
- Support in project-related public relations work
You work in a team with other student assistants and are in constant contact with the Ilmkubator staff.
What you bring to the table:
- Interest in the topics of entrepreneurship and innovation
- Initial experience in organizing events and workshops
- Very good knowledge of MS Office and presentation software (ideally: Adobe Creative Cloud)
- Experience with the maker scene, prototyping and co-working
- Engineering background and practical experience (e.g. 3D printing, CNC milling) is an advantage
- cooperation and networking with other players on campus, such as the student workshop UNIKAT
- excellent German and very good English skills, both written and spoken
- responsible approach to work, creativity and initiative
Careful and structured approach to work, as well as the ability to work in a team and flexibility are required. We offer you an interesting and varied job in an interdisciplinary, well-networked team and an exciting field of work. You will get to know innovative ideas and the Ilmenau and Thuringia start-up scene and can help shape it. The position is initially limited to 3 months, an extension is possible. The employment is based on the rates set at the TU Ilmenau for student assistants. If the above tasks attract you, you want to gain practical experience and help shape the start-up culture on campus, send your CV and a letter of motivation to email@example.com.
The application deadline is January 31, 2023.
If you have any questions, please contact Jan Radicke or Matthias Testa via the above email address.
We are looking forward to meeting you!