Fundamentals of analog circuit technology
- methods and mathematical principles of network theory for calculating electrical circuits (time, frequency domain, stability, network elements including zeros, super-node and super-mesh analysis, in particular with controlled sources),
- Ideal operational amplifiers & circuits with operational amplifiers
- Basic transistor circuits (characteristic curves, DC models, adjustment of the operating point, bipolar, MOS, small-signal replacement circuits for transistors)
- Multi-stage amplifiers (chain connection of amplifier stages)
- Basic circuits of integrated circuit technology (differential stages, current mirrors, real operational amplifiers)
- Computer aided analysis with PSpice and symbolic analysis (Analog Insydes)
- Selected industrial circuits and their problems (stability, compensation)
Notes on teaching in the winter semester 2022/2023
The lectures and seminars take place in presence.
Detailed information can be found in Moodle, self-enrollment is possible!