university preparation

Depending on whether you want to take a German-language or an English-language degree programme, you can take the corresponding language exam for university admission (C1).

TU Ilmenau Service GmbH offers the language courses for the German language exam and for the English language exam:

linguisticstudy preparation - German - for a German-language course of study

language preparation for studies- English - for an English-language course of studies