Personal help in case of difficulties
Not everything always works out as it should. That's completely normal and can happen to all of us. If you find yourself in a situation that is outgrowing, where you don't know exactly what to do next, or you simply need a second opinion for support, then we are here for you!
During our consultation hours, we will take the time to discuss your concerns in detail. Of course, this is strictly confidential and in private.
Our contact persons cover a wide variety of topics, such as
- Choosing the right course of study
- Financing your studies
- Finding jobs and internships
- Dealing with (personal) conflicts
- Finding an apartment, opening a bank account, etc.
- Residence and immigration law
Depending on the topic, you can contact different people. You will find an overview below.
This is how a personal consultation works
- You find out who the right contact person is on our team page.
- You contact the person by mail / phone or book an appointment directly via the online portal.
- You show up at the office at the agreed time. Bring the necessary documents with you, if the topic requires it (e.g. CV, rental contract, etc.).
- You will receive advice and support for your problem during a confidential conversation.