You are planning a traineeship in Europe?
- students (Bachelor, Master, Doctorate, Diploma, State Examination)
- graduates (in the first year after graduation)
of the Thuringian universities during a stay in Europe of at least two months.
- DAAD study published on the importance of experience abroad for later career progression: Career booster stay abroad
- University year 2020/21: Current funding amounts!
- Covid 19 pandemic: Information on your Erasmus+ funding during the Corona crisis
- Brexit: Information on Erasmus+ funding in the United Kingdom
- Completion of funding project 2018: During the project period from 01.06.2018 to 31.05.2020, EU-Praktikum THÜRINGEN funded 129 participants with a total of 252,579.00 EUR.
TU Ilmenau International Office EU-Praktikum THÜRINGEN Max-Planck-Ring 14 House G 1200/ 1210 98693 Ilmenau
Online consultation hours Tuesdays 10.00-11.00 a.m. and individually by arrangement
*The consultation on 08.06.2021 is cancelled for scheduling reasons!