You are planning a traineeship in Europe?
- students (Bachelor, Master, Doctorate, Diploma, State Examination)
- graduates (in the first year after graduation)
of the Thuringian universities during a stay in Europe .
- New funding project: EU-Praktikum THÜRINGEN is currently preparing Erasmus+ funding project 2022 providing new opportunities and a total funding amount of 438.400,00 EUR.
- Ukraine conflict: Information on Erasmus+ placements in bordering countries
- University year 2021/22: Current funding amounts!
- Brexit: Information on Erasmus+ funding in the United Kingdom
- DAAD study on the importance of experience abroad for later career progression: Career booster stay abroad
- Covid 19 pandemic: Information on Erasmus+ funding during the Corona crisis
- Erasmus+ funding project 2019: From 01/06/2019 till 31/03/2022 EU-Praktikum THÜRINGEN funded 186 participants with a total of 356.624,82 EUR.
TU Ilmenau International Office
House G 1210/1220
Online consultation hours Tuesdays 10.00-11.00 a.m. and individually by arrangement