Devision Academic Service Center
- designs and implements the application and admission process for prospective students on behalf of the departments,
- supervises students or collegiates within the student administration from registration at the university by enrolment in a degree program (degree studies) or by enrolment in the Academic Preparation Course (pre-degree studies) until de-registration,
- plans, together with the examination offices in the room pool, all teaching and examination activities to be offered in accordance with the examination and study regulations of the individual degree programs and publishes the results of the planning in the university course catalog.
The Service Platform
- is provided by the University as a central contact point in the canteen for students, collegiats and employees,
- offers university-internal and external service providers the ability to offer study-related services.
About the Administrative Guide
The Administrative Guide is a FAQ and Quick link based reference manual for study-related administrative procedures at the TU Ilmenau.
The Devision Academic Service Center makes this information publicly available on the Internet.
Further information and documents of the administration for the closed user group of students, collegiats and employees can be found on the Devision intranet site.
Depending on the requirements, individual links on the Internet pages therefore refer to pages on the intranet.
Viewing the pages on the intranet is possible after logging in with the Uni-Account.