Welcome to the Faculty of Computer Science and Automation
The Faculty of Computer Science and Automation
- Combines 21 disciplines from Computer Science, Automation Engineering and Biomedical Engineering.
- was founded in 1990, but can look back on roots dating back to the 1950s.
- is academic home for about 1300 students, about 130 employees and 18 professors.
- offers 4 Bachelor's and 5 Master's degree programs.
The Faculty of Computer Science and Automation combines 21 fields of computer science, automation engineering and biomedical engineering. Research and teaching take into account the increasing penetration of technical systems with software by researching, teaching and applying methods from the core areas of computer science, system and automation technology as well as technology-oriented methods and systems for diagnosis, therapy and rehabilitation.
The faculty is home to 4 Bachelor's degree programmes and 6 Master's degree programmes:
- Biomedical Engineering (Bachelor/Master)
- Electrical Engineering and Information Technology - specialisation AST (Master)
- Computer Science (Bachelor/Master)
- Computer Engineering (Bachelor/Master)
- Research in Computer and Systems Engineering (Master)
- Engineering Cybernetics and Systems Theory (Bachelor/Master)