11th Workshop of Chemical and Biological Micro Laboratory Technology
March, 8-10, 2022
Within the last two decades, microfluidics was one of the research fields that have gained tremendous interest across almost all disciplines, yielding solutions to be applied nowadays ranging from biological, chemical to medical applications. To support this still growing interest, the workshop aims to bring together leading academic scientists and researchers to exchange and share their experiences and research results on microfluidics as well as on adjoining disciplines making use of microfluidic phenomena. Since 2010, the workshop provides an interdisciplinary platform within a cozy atmosphere close to the Thuringian forest, supported by the attendance of distinguished national and international scientists.
- micro systems technologies (MEMS, MOEMS)
- particles – synthesis, labeling, targeting and sensing
- characterization of (bio-) microfluidic systems
- miniaturized cell culture techniques and single cell techniques
- droplet-based microfluidics
- fundamentals of microfluidics, micro reaction technology, bio-microfluidics
- applications of single- and multiphase flows, surface acoustic waves, electrochemistry, etc.
- applications of micro/nano reaction technologies, networks and system integration
Invited keynote speakers
- Prof. Jeanette Hussong, Fluid Mechanics and Aerodynamics, TU Darmstadt, Germany
- Prof. Massimiliano Rossi, Department of Physics, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark
- Prof. Volker Hessel, School of Chemical Engineering and Advanced Materials, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Prof. Christophe A. Serra, Precision Macromolecular Chemistry group, University of Strasbourg, France
- Prof. Séverine Le Gac, Applied Microfluidics for BioEngineering Research, University of Twente, Netherlands
- Prof. Cleofe Palocci, Department of Chemistry, University La Sapienza Rome, Italy
The authors are encouraged to directly email the abstract to email@example.com, latest by 15th November 2021 (notification of acceptance will be given by November 30th, 2021). The abstract should fit within one page, including the figures and references. Please click here to download the template for the abstract.