Central Student Advisory Service
Information and advice on all questions related to studying, e.g.
- the decision to study
- the course of studies and problems in the process
- change of university or field of study,
- completion of studies
- as well as questions of lifelong learning
Office hours and contact:
Haus M, Am Helmholzring 1, Zimmer 505
International students advisor
+49 3677 69-2023
Haum M, Am Helmholzring 1, Zimmer 507a
ASC Service Plattform
- Foreigners' Registration Office
- Service provider
- Mailing lists
- Maternity protection
- Application and admission
- Student Administration
- Teaching room pool and planning
Information on office hours and contact at the ASC can be found here (intranet).
Akademisches Service Center
In the departments, all university professors, research assistants and mentors are generally available to answer questions regarding the structure and planning of your studies. In case of subject-related problems, please contact the respective professor or the relevant department.
For all degree programs, there are also special subject advisors who are available as contact persons (intranet).
- Department of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology (EI)
- Department of Computer Science and Automation (IA)
- Department of Mechanical Engineering (MB)
- Department of Mathematics and Natural Sciences (MN)
- Department of Economics and Media (WM)
International students can also get in touch with special contact persons (Intranet).
Coordinator of student affairs Department of EI: email@example.com
If you have any questions regarding the organization of your studies, examination dates or current performance overviews, the relevant examination office would be the right address.
- Examination Office Department of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology (EI)
- Examination Office Department of Computer Science and Automation (IA)
- Examination Office Department of Mechanical Engineering (MB)
- Examination Office Department of Mathematics and Natural Sciences (MN)
- Examination Office Department of Economics and Media (WM)
The Student Council (StuRa) is the elected representation of interests of the students of the TU Ilmenau. It represents the students towards the university, the city, the state and the federal government and communicates with many committees of the university.
Since the work of the StuRa extends over many areas of work, it is also divided into various departments and working groups. It is worth visiting the StuRa website directly to see the units and working groups.
Office hours and contacts:
Tel.: +49 3677 69-1914
Haus A, Kellerraum 013
Further information: https://stura.tu-ilmenau.de
Councils of the Departments
The Fachschaftsrat is a subordinate body of the StuRa. Each department has its own "FSR". It consists of eight members who are newly elected every summer. Furthermore, there are additional "active" members. Active members in the FSR can become students who want to get involved.
- Student Council Electrical Engineering and Information Technology (EI)
- Student Council Computer Science and Automation (IA)
- Student Council Mechanical Engineering (MB)
- Student Council Mathematics and Natural Sciences (MN)
- Student Council Economics and Media (WM)
The Student Consul
+49 3677 69-1974