Anke Hafner, M. Sc.
External PhD student of the department, PhD topic "Mobile assistance systems in intralogistics of the automotive industry - design, benefits and acceptance of augmented reality-based human-machine interfaces".
I do not offer official office hours, please contact the department via email if you have any questions.
Entries in citation databases
- 04/2014 - 09/2016 Master of Science, University of Stuttgart Technically oriented business administration (specializations in IT management, logistics, production engineering as well as international and strategic management); thesis topic: Omni-Channel Services in the Connected-Car - conceptualization and evaluation based on a technology acceptance analysis
- 07/2015 - 12/2015 Semester abroad, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (specialization in: Logistics and Service Operation Management)
- 10/2010 - 03/2014 Bachelor of Science, University of Stuttgart 'Technically Oriented Business Administration (majors in Logistics, Production Engineering, Marketing as well as International and Strategic Management); thesis topic: The role of coopetitive business networks in the generation of radical innovations - a resource-oriented view.
- 07/2012 - 12/2012 Semester abroad, Lappeenranta University of Technology, Finland (Majors: Marketing, International Management and Innovation Management)
- 09/2001 - 06/2010 Graf-Eberhard High School, Bad Urach, Germany
- 07/2013 - 03/2014 Working student in the area of market management, Allianz Deutschland AG, Stuttgart
- 10/2014 - 07/2015 Working student in the area of quality management, Netze BW GmbH, Stuttgart
- 02/2016 - 10/2016 Working student in the area of standardization, logistics processes and innovations, Daimler AG, Sindelfingen
- since 06/2017 External PhD student in the FG Business Informatics for Industrial Companies as well as in the area of Standardization, Logistics Processes and Innovations, Daimler AG, Sindelfingen