Three study sections:
- Theoretically and methodologically challenging, interdisciplinary basic knowledge in the fields of precision metrology and precision engineering for nanomanufacturing technologies.
- individually tailored special topics according to the research fields and the previous education of the fellow
- Individual supervision/support of the dissertations.
The study program is composed of the following lectures and courses:
- Lecture series on precision metrology/precision engineering and optics involving visiting scientists (college-specific).
- Introductory and in-depth lectures of the main focus
- Doctoral colloquia and workshops (college-specific)
- Retreats (college-specific)
- Events for the teaching of key qualifications.