EIFEL - Development and testing of interactive content objects for use in digitally supported teaching and examination scenarios
- Basis for a digital support of learning processes in the subjects computer organisation/technical informatics/switching systems
- Possibilities to design new forms of teaching such as flipped classroom and problem-based learning with the help of virtual and remote-controlled laboratory experiments
- Support of individual practice-oriented learning through flexible access to experiments in terms of time and place.
Use of Interactive Learning Objects for the MINT Education of the Future
- chosen by the Stifterverband as one of the 100 best ideas for the future of the education, science and innovation system
- Use of web-based tools for the analysis, synthesis and simulation of digital circuits and controls
- Tailored specifically to the education process so that users with different levels of prior knowledge can always use these tools intuitively and easily