New e-book packages expand university library's digital offerings
The number of e-books accessible on the campus network continues to grow. By the end of 2022, the University Library has acquired the following permanent access licenses:
- German e-books published by Springer Nature in 2023 are available for
- e-books published in English by Springer Nature in 2023 are available for
- e-books published by Carl Hanser Verlag in 2022 on the following topics
- An e-books within the SPIE Digital Library for 2023 with a technical focus on Optics and Photonics (25 books).
The individual titles of the 2023 packages will only gradually be available in our catalogue in the course of the year. The books published by Hanser-Verlag are already available.
Similar to all paid licensed contents, the new e-books are only accessible within the campus network or from outside via VPN or Shibboleth authentication. If there are any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the licensing team of the University Library: email@example.com.
Library Communications 2022
- Library Communication 3/2022 (22.11.2022)
New database for standards–Nautos replaces Perinorm
News on Open Access publication support
- Library Communication 2/2022 (29.06.2022):
New Campus License: Database Scopus
- Library Communication 1/2022 (08.04.2022):
Extended opening hours – Closure of the Curie Library