The institute members are departments and independent research groups of the TU Ilmenau. The extraordinary potential of the Institute of Micro- and Nanotechnologies lies in the broad range of its member disciplines.
Areas of expertise that contribute significantly to the operation and maintenance of the technological infrastructure of the ZMN are categorized as technology driven groups.
Technology Driven Groups
- Group of Applied Nanophysics
- Electronics Technology Group
- Micro- and Nanoelectronic Systems Group
- Microsystems Technology Group
- Nano-Biosystems Engineering Group
- Nanotechnology Group
- Group for Fundamentals of Energy Materials
- Optical Engineering Group
- Group Technical Physics I
- Group of Materials for Electrical Engineering and Electronics